May 29 – June 8, Ramadan hours for students 9:00 a.m. – 1:45pm Buses depart at 2:00 p.m.
· May 30 & June 6, G7 Math support from 2:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.(please confirm your child’s transportation change with the office)
· June 1 PD day for staff, students leave at 11:30 a.m. Busesdepart at 11:45 a.m.
· June 8 Seniors’ Graduation, students leave at 11:30 a.m. Busesdepart at 11:45 a.m.
· June 11-14 short week for students (exams for Middle and High School), buses depart at 11:15 am. daily except Wednesday June 14 students leave 12:15 p.m. and buses depart at 12:30 p.m.
· June 14, last day for students at school (Upper Elementary and Middle School)
· June 15, Makeup exams for (G6-10) students who miss the exams on June 11-14.
- If you wish to change your child’s transportation mode, please send your request a day ahead. Transportation change emails submitted the day of the exam will be rejected during this period.
- Report cards will be distributed on June 21 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.